Gilda Frumkin was born in 1957 in Instabul. She is a self-taught artist who started painting at a very young age, demonstrating a special inclination, sensibility and skillfulness in the use of colors and figures through various media.
Since then, Gilda’s distinctive characteristic has been her sharp observation and the constant innate desire to paint. She focuses on the details, which she enlarges or isolates, enhancing them with notes of elegy, which convey to the viewer a mood of attentiveness as well as of contemplation.
- 1996 Cultural center, Paleo Faliro
- 1997 Cultural center, Voula
- 1998 Domingo Gallery, Myconos
- 2001 Bellini Gallery, Glyfada
- 2001 City picture Gallery of Myconos
- 2002 City Theater, Piraeus
- 2004 Kivotos Gallery, Athens
- 2004 Cultural center "Laiki Agora" Preveza
- 2006 Athinais exhibition hall gallery
- 2009 ARION ASTIR PALACE
- 2013 SYROS ISLAND - ERMOUPOLIA
- From 1998 until 2002 in the yearly group exhibitions of the Cultural center in Voula.
- 1999, Attica exhibition of painting, sculpture, engraving of the prefecture self-administration of Eastern Attica.
- From 1999 until 2003 in all yearly group exhibitions of the cultural group of the Marine Club of Vouliagmeni.
- 2000, Thanos Tragas Center of Art.
- 2002-2003, Zolota Gallery, Voula.
- 2004, Kivotos Gallery, Astir of Paros.
- 2004, Peace and Friendship ARTOWER
- 2003-2005, Art City
- 2004, Vouliagmeni City Hall
- 2004, Zapio Mansion.
- 2006, OMMA Art Festival, Chania Crete
- 2006 Vouliagmeni ROTARACT CLUB
- 2007 Athens Cultural Hall, exhibition "Nature and Man"
- 2007 Florence Biennale (December 01-10, 2007)
- 2011 1st Izmir Biennale
- 2014 Blender Gallery, "Into the Blue" exhibition, June 5-24, 2014
From 1996 I have organized and have been teaching painting in the adult group of the Cultural Center of Voula.